Waste Water Treatment
Waste water is mainly treated by;
- — Biological oxygen demand
- — Chemical oxygen demand
Aqua regia has distinction in installing the Pakistan’s largest industrial waste water treatment plant at HAMZA SUGAR MILLS KHANPUR.
COMPLETE WASTE WATER PLANT MANAGEMENT
Aqua regia pvt provides services as part of the operation and maintenance contracts, we undertake, among other elements:
- Management of production and treatment processes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with on-call services
- Analytical monitoring throughout the treatment stages, up to delivery of the treated water to customers
- Complete management of the assets’ life cycle, from preventive and corrective maintenance (repair) of facilities and electromechanical equipment, instruments and control-command systems, to renewal of assets
- Integrated staff management and application of social responsibility rules
- Integrated management of the supply chain, purchases and logistics
- Management of site visits.
- Drafting of customized customer reports (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Complete administrative and financial management
- Green space management, site caretaking, external works maintenance
Effluent Treatment Division
Waste water is any water that has been adversely affected in quality by anthropogenic influence. Wastewater can originate from a combination of domestic, industrial, commercial or agricultural activities, surface runoff or storm water, and from sewer inflow or infiltration.
We meet your effluent and waste water challenges with polymer technology, engineering support and environment expertise. Our treatment processes use specialty chemicals designed to remove pollutants and minimize sludge handling and disposal cost. By improving waste water quality, we can help you minimize the negative impact on the environment and potentially allowed recycle of treated water back into your operations.